Tuesday, December 09, 2008



Well there is fun news in the Evans household, a puppy. And there is the puppy! Her name is Ellie. She really wants to play with Pauls dog Jewel. Roxy is terrified of her. I got her for Ashley as a Christmas present, so no one tell her.. Just kidding she is the one that takes her out in the ridiculously early hours of the morning. I somehow can't even hear her cry. I must be gifted. Ellie loves her tennis ball chew toy. She especially loves eating the green fuzz on them.

On sunday she was practicing her dismount for gymnastics I think, because Ashley walked by and Ellie decided to do a front flip, off the couch, and land on her back. Spencer, Tyler and I were laughing quite a bit. Ashley felt sad, but she didn't actually see her do the flip. Near as I can tell Ellie didn't realize her front legs were off the couch and tried to jump after Ashley, which caused her to flip, and land on her back.

She is a lot of fun. Merry Christmas Ashley. : )

2 comments:

Shari said...

Very cute puppy!! Jewel would probably be scared of her--as she is of all dogs, but they'd be cute together. Once Ryder's here and we visit, it'll be fun to see them together... :)

Amber said...

I have been waiting for pictures of the new addition. Glad you finally posted.