Friday, July 14, 2006

Johnny Law has struck again!

Luckily it didn't strike me. This morning for some reason I got to work 5 minutes early, but that is beside the point, and set about starting up the computer and what not. When I opened Outlook I already had an email there. It was from my friend Tyler and he wrote:

Dude,
Write me an email when you get into work. Lets say something happened this morning that may make it difficult to go to the race tomorrow.

When I read that I thought to myself he got in a wreck and ruined his bike. So I emailed him and he had gotten a ticket instead. As of this post I don't know for what or how much, but he has a habit of going really fast on his bike, and he is not insured, so I can only assume that it is a really big ticket.

So because of that I don't think that I will be attending the race tommorrow which is a crying shame. Now I don't get to see the Porsches or the Audi R-10 TDI (it is a diesel, and is the car that won the last 24hrs of Le Mans) race.

While I appreciate the role that Police play in our society, I hate tickets.

Edit: Lets see how many times I can get a head of myself when it comes to going to this race. My friend said that he now still wants to go. His ticket was for 32 mph over the limit. 92 in a 60, ouch.

No comments: