Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Weekend report with Shaun.


I am sure you are all wondering how my weekend went after deciding that I need to make things happen. Well I was crazy busy. I got a group of people together and we all went hiking and that was awesome it was a really cool hike. When I hike I find myself not noticing that I have left people behind, so at one part of the trail I sat there by myself for at least 15 minutes wondering if someone got hurt and went back or something like that. At the end of the hike there is a cool waterfall. The water was, of course, freezing but we decided to play in it anyways. Talaysha, Kim and I all ran down the mountain, and we waited for twenty minutes before everyone else got down. After that we got food and ate it at my parents house.

After the hike I had grandiose plans to mow the lawn, which I might have done had I not sat down. After a small nap and a shower it was time for the date with the 18 year old gina. We went to the Real Salt Lake game. It was a good game until we lost at the very end. The game was followed by fireworks which were really cool. The date was just so so, so I just took her home after the game, then I went to my friends' apartment and watched most of the movie Poltergeist. That was a pretty funny movie.

All in all an exciting day. So my plan worked pretty good.

1 comment:

The-Doug.com said...

The hike was really fun Shaun. I'm glad you planned it. This weekend was very exciting and intense. I had a great time. Thanks bud.